Personalized expertise tailor-made for your current circumstances
The trusted advisors you need, on-demand
Maintaining your financial technology stack requires specialists. With the complexity of the financial technologies that most financial transformations need, it isn't realistic to think that 1 or 2 generalists will be able to manage the infrastructure. LCG maintains a stable of subject matter experts that we share across our portfolio of customers.
Experienced agents of change know that continuous investment in managing, maintaining, and optimizing your technology stack is imperative for post-implementation success. That’s why many of our clients retain LCG on managed services contracts as trusted advisors even when they are in the ‘Run’ phase.
What are Managed Services?
When a customer buys a book of hours on a retainer basis over the course of a 12-month period to access our multi-disciplinary team of experts. Clients typically leverage this option when they want us to participate in their financial transformation as trusted advisors, training their practitioners and providing a multidisciplinary team of functional experts who will roll up their sleeves and work in your financial technology stack.
You won’t pay for resources on the bench and can use the time in whatever way best suits your situation. The right experts with the right experience and the right certifications at the right time to get you the right solutions at the right size on the right budget.
The Benefits of Leveraging Professional Consultants:
Even if there is a gap in our contract, our consultants are just that, they’re professional consultants. There have been many times over our 20-year history where our consultants were the longest standing team members on the financial transformation, provided the glue, and were able to pass on the tribal knowledge that is typically shared between employees. Our institutional knowledge and comprehensive documentation remain. You can call on us in the future to pick up right where we left off.
Proven Knowledge & Methodologies
We’ve built a business around advising visionaries on how to successfully navigate their financial systems. Senior executives who want to avoid risks and accelerate their desired business outcomes should hire experienced and trusted advisors.
We typically offer managed services in two ways:
Tier I Support:
Clients typically engage our Tier I support to outsource functions and the management of technologies that they don’t have staff to operate.
Example: LCG can manage your ERP infrastructure and financial technology stack.
Tier II Support:
Clients typically engage our Tier II support when they want our staff to support their financial practitioners.
Example: LCG can support and guide a financial operation team in leveraging the best practices around solutions such as Oracle NetSuite and data visualization & reporting tools.
Benefits of Managed Services
- Rapid access to missing capabilities and skills
- Rapid on-boarding of certified and knowledge subject matter experts who are accustomed to jumping into client projects
- Accommodate staff shortages due to unexpected events
- Avoidance of hiring / de-hiring costs within your organization and avoidance of following typical hiring timelines, associated with requisitioning new hires.
- Costs and Services are scalable to demand.
- Ability to sustain business continuity.
- More easily contracted relative to on-boarding a FTE
- Quicker time to value relative to other staffing models.
- Transparent costing model. LCG provides access to Workfront so that our customers can see how every resource is using their reported hours.
- Knowledge of your unique environment is preserved at our institution. Our career consultants can be readily accessed long after the project is over.
- Book of hours comes with a lower average hourly cost compared to ad-hoc rates.