The trusted advisors you need, on-demand
LCG provides the trusted advisors you need at the moment you need them
In the weeks and months following a Workfront deployment, your front-line workers and internal owners should have a place to ask questions in real-time. As the operational system impacts how business is done, it’s important to ensure Workfront users are enabled to use the tool consistently and correctly. Your users and system administrators don’t have time to wait a week for an answer. Devote your team's effort to doing things right the first time.
We typically offer managed services in two ways:
Benefits of Managed Services
- Rapid access to missing capabilities and skills
- Rapid on-boarding of certified and knowledge subject matter experts who are accustomed to jumping into client projects
- Accommodate staff shortages due to unexpected events
- Avoidance of hiring / de-hiring costs within your organization and avoidance of following typical hiring timelines, associated with requisitioning new hires.
- Costs and Services are scalable to demand
- Ability to sustain business continuity
- More easily contracted relative to on-boarding a FTE
- Quicker time to value relative to other staffing models
- Transparent costing model. LCG provides access to Workfront so that our customers can see how every resource is using their reported hours.
- Knowledge of your unique environment is preserved at our institution. Our career consultants can be readily accessed long after the project is over.
- Book of hours comes with a lower average hourly cost compared to ad-hoc rates