Break the inertia with our proven model
See your transformation funded and supported
If you’re a senior leader responsible for getting results, you know that inertia can come from any number of places. That’s why we built a business around breaking the inertia. Our most effective tool to help senior leaders accelerate their digital transformation lies in the way we’ve crafted our models and frameworks. With over 100 digital transformations successfully executed, you can rest assured that the process we use to help our customers works.
Our methodology is comprehensive. It’s multi-disciplinary. It’s interdepartmental. It spans all the dynamic dimensions necessary to get digital transformation done.
Digital Transformation Maturity Model
The re-alignment and investment in Purpose, Performance, People, Process, and Platforms in support of existing and new business models to more effectively engage customers at every touchpoint with your brand.
- Proven over our 19-year history and 100+ digital transformations.
- Typically requires the client to have C-level involvement in championing digital transformation.
- Deliverables may include a three to five-year roadmap, business case, and scenario planning to assess and recommend the best business model for you.
- Typical Benefit: Your digital transformation business case is fully funded, widely supported, and getting results.
- Your organization will understand and gain alignment on the desired business outcomes and their associated key performance indicators.
The LCG Digital Transformation Maturity Model
Design Thinking for Digital Transformation
How do you know you’re ready to leverage design thinking?
Leverage design thinking when your organization is experiencing difficulty defining the problem, gaining alignment, or trying to do something new.
Operators, financial leaders, creatives, IT leaders, marketers, and legal all come to the table viewing the problem and opportunity through the lens of their particular discipline. This diversity of thinking, while helpful in addressing solutions, can make it difficult for teams to gain consensus on the definition of the problem. One of the ways design thinking experts talk about the methodology is that it rises above the language of each of your subject matter experts to provide a common language for problem definition and the resulting pathways forward.
Our facilitators are trained to drive consensus.
They leverage design thinking best practices and practical exercises that are both fun and engaging. Participants learn to articulate the story and sell the vision because they helped write the story and establish the vision.
In developing consensus, your ambassadors are better positioned to articulate the vision. Your neutrals may become ambassadors because they’ve been a part of the pathway forward. But the ultimate coup de grâce is when some of your detractors become some of your greatest supporters because their opinions were heard. Rally your organization around your wicked problem. Expand ownership of the problem and solution. Claim a multi-departmental victory.
Why our Design Thinking Worshops are different?
- Unlike a lot of design thinking facilitators who have a bias towards getting to a prototype, our approach will spend as much time as necessary to define and gain consensus on the problem before we start developing solutions.
- LCG will help cast a wide net while conducting stakeholder interviews and involving those key stakeholders early in the process to effectively get ideas on the table from advocates, neutrals, and even detractors.
- Many of the change agents who have hired LCG to help drive consensus have stated that the wide net of involvement drove enterprise-wide accountability. “Your” project became “our” project. And it’s that sense of ownership that leads to the one-team approach. Collect a win together.
- Deliverables may include stakeholder interviews, pre-workshop surveys, market research, and competitive intelligence. In preparation for the workshop(s), we will identify the dimensions of the problem, associated decision criteria, and guiding principles in order to facilitate effective, customized exercises.
- Typical benefits include gaining alignment on the digital future the organization wishes to create and the specific pain and value that the initiative will address.
Director of Digital Engagement at Tyson Foods
"The deliverables we got from the team at LCG were structured in a way that the digital change agents could have confidence to advance the culture of the organization to allow for opinions from anywhere in the organization to be heard.”