Why Use Marketing Automation?
of consumers say they are only likely to use a brand’s promotions if the promotions are tailored to previous interactions
of Internet users expect and accept web personalization as part of their online experience
- Business Outcomes: LCG will help you identify the fastest paths to cash and help select the right technology, with the right portfolio of features, that needs to be implemented to attain your desired business outcomes.
- Expertise: Our previous customers include several Fortune 100’s and high-volume marketing automation deployments.
- Methodology: LCG’s focus on customer journey mapping and process engineering promotes on time, on budget delivery. We leverage market research, along with stakeholder interviews, to design and iterate winning customer experiences.
- Consultative: We serve as trusted advisors to build the business case and digital strategy to help visionaries and change agents create their organizations digital future.
- Activation: Personalized experiences for every customer.
- Data Architecture: LCG has experience creating complex data architectures that will power your marketing automation tool for years to come.
- Integrations: LCG has the experience to integrate your marketing automation platform with the systems that can trigger appropriate communications.
- Documentation: LCG documentation for customer journey maps and business process maps provides standardization to realize scale and personalization.
Lead Scoring: We’ve built lead scoring algorithms for organizations large and small.
Effective lead scoring is crucial for optimizing your marketing automation efforts and ensuring the success of your sales team. While many organizations rely on out-of-the-box lead scoring algorithms, we recognize that this approach may not meet your unique business needs. That's why we take a different approach—one that involves collaboration, customization, and a focus on your customer base and desired business outcomes.
When it comes to lead scoring,
we go beyond the conventional
Account-based Management: Marketing departments generally need to demonstrate their financial contribution to sales.
This is most easily done using account-based management features in the major marketing automation solutions. Many of our consultants have built their career exclusively providing consultative services around ABM.
LCG partners with the Marketing Automation innovators:
Discover the power of integrating Marketo with Adobe Analytics