Personalized expertise tailor-made to reach your desired business outcomes
Strategy isn’t fire and forget. Experienced agents of change know that continuous investment in strategy should be allocated in the annual budget. That’s why many of our clients retain LCG on managed services contracts as trusted advisors even when they are in the ‘Run’ phase.
Whether your project is fully staffed or you, the visionary and sole change agent, are flying solo, our managed services fill the gaps.
Data Digital Acceleration Director at Sanofi
“There is no way you can make digital transformation if you don’t have the right partners, like LCG has been to us. You were seated there and deep-diving on our problems.”
What are Managed Services?
When a customer buys a book of hours on a retainer basis over the course of a 12-month period to access our multi-disciplinary team of experts. Clients typically leverage this option when they want us to participate in their digital transformation as trusted advisors, assessing the portfolio of digital futures available to their organization to develop a comprehensive business case and roadmap. Our advisors help you create your digital future.
Deep Expertise in DX:
Many of our consultants have had roles like the one you’re in now. If you’re charged with creating the digital future at your organization, you may benefit from collaborating with a team of experts who have walked this path before.
Our senior consultants and managing partner have been a part of some of the largest digital transformations ever done. They are change agents, they’ve successfully crafted the business case and broken the inertia and define and ascend to the organization’s desired business outcomes.
Our experts can guide
and support your vision
from start to finish.
The Benefits of Leveraging Professional Consultants:
Our consultants are just that, they’re professional consultants. There have been many times over our 19-year history where our consultants were the longest standing team members on our customers' digital transformation. It was the Lima Consulting Group that served as the foundation and glue while their employees would come and go. In many cases, the only constant on the initiative were our consultants who passed on the tribal knowledge, provided the documentation, and shared the plans between the customers’ employees.
We’ve built a business around advising visionaries about how to successfully navigate their digital transformation. Our processes have been proven from the Pentagon to Wall Street, helping to lead change agents no matter the environment.
At the completion of their transformation, many customers have told us that we helped them avoid the risks associated with initiatives that involve innovation. Senior executives who want to avoid risk and accelerate their desired business outcomes should hire experienced and trusted advisors to navigate and mitigate the risks that lie ahead.
We typically offer managed services in two ways:
Benefits of Managed Services
- Rapid access to missing capabilities and skills
- Rapid on-boarding of certified and knowledge subject matter experts who are accustomed to jumping into client projects
- Accommodate staff shortages due to unexpected events
- Avoidance of hiring / de-hiring costs within your organization and avoidance of following typical hiring timelines, associated with requisitioning new hires.
- Costs and Services are scalable to demand.
- Ability to sustain business continuity.
- More easily contracted relative to on-boarding a FTE
- Quicker time to value relative to other staffing models.
- Transparent costing model. LCG provides access to Workfront so that our customers can see how every resource is using their reported hours.
- Knowledge of your unique environment is preserved at our institution. Our career consultants can be readily accessed long after the project is over.
- Book of hours comes with a lower average hourly cost compared to ad-hoc rates.