Looking for us? We’ll be on the road throughout the entire year at some of the most relevant Digital Marketing events in the Americas.
Look for us at Agility 2014! We’ll be on stage on Thursday, February 6th at 3:40PM during the break out session presenting how one of the worlds largest call centers improved their return on marketing technologies RMT by over 1.600%. Listen to our customer story and let us know your thoughts.
Digital Marketing & Web Analytics Experts will Convene to Hone Skills & Exchange Experiences at Agility 2014
- Capital One on “Implementing Mobile Analytics”
- Forrester Research on “Online Marketing Suites in the Age Of the Customer”
- GE Capital on “Building an Agile Marketing Practice from the Ground Up”
- United Airlines on “Unifying personalization in a distributed organization”
- Vivint on “Empowering Emerging Technologies with Centralized Marketing Data”
Agility 2014 offers outstanding professional development and networking opportunities. Attendees will:
- Learn: a certification program, training workshops and customer and industry expert presentations will enable attends to master the three pillars of marketing agility and Ensighten AMP.
- Network: attends will meet industry leaders and fellow digital marketing pros during three days of keynotes, presentations, and social events, including a soirée at San Francisco’s “supperclub”.
- Refine: attends will get the latest tips on deploying website analytics and optimizing site performance.
- Connect: attends can visit the Partner Gallery, a showcase of products and solutions for interactive marketing.
Some of the world’s top ecommerce technology providers to attend Agility 2014
Ensighten Agility 2014 is made possible by the generous support of Platinum Sponsor eBay Enterprise, a leading global provider of omnichannel solutions, including commerce technologies, order management, retail operations and marketing services; Gold Sponsors Anametrix, Brooks Bell, CCP Global, Extole, ObservePoint, and OpinionLab; and Silver Sponsors 2DataFish, ACR Analytics, eClerx, Invoca, Lima Consulting Group, Pointmarc, SmartFocus, Theorem, and Visual IQ.
Ensighten, the leader in enterprise data and tag management, boosts marketing agility and eases privacy compliance with the industry’s first Agile Marketing Platform (AMP), built to meet the needs of enterprise marketing organizations. With Ensighten AMP, businesses rapidly execute any marketing initiative, achieve one-to-one marketing, and deliver great user experiences. Ensighten’s proprietary data- and tag-delivery network, and patented technology, give organizations unmatched ability to deploy any vendor tag on any platform or device, using unlimited deployment conditions, while accelerating page performance. Marketers use Ensighten AMP to collect, own and use their onsite, offsite and offline data. Ensighten AMP processes over a trillion tag requests from 30,000 Web domains across 150 countries, representing more than $30 billion in ecommerce for top brands that include Brooks Brothers, Capital One, E-Trade, Microsoft, monster.com, Sony Electronics, Staples, Symantec, T-Mobile, United Airlines and Walmart. Visit us at www.ensighten.com, and follow us on facebook.com/ensighten and Twitter @ensighten.